RSmanuals.com ("RSmanuals") respects the intellectual property rights of others. In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998, the text of which may be found on the U.S. Copyright Office website, RSmanuals.com will respond expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement committed using the RSmanuals website (the "Site") if such claims are reported to RSmanuals Copyright Agent identified in the sample notice below.
If you are a copyright owner, authorized to act on behalf of one, or authorized to act under any exclusive right under copyright, please report alleged copyright infringements taking place on or through the Site by completing the following DMCA Notice of Alleged Infringement and delivering it to RSmanuals’s Contact Form. Upon receipt of Notice as described below, RSmanuals will take whatever action, in its sole discretion, it deems appropriate, including removal of the challenged content from the Site.
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide us with a written notice containing the following information:
* Your name, address, telephone number, and email address (if any).
* A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed.
* A description of where on the RSmanuals.com Site the material that you claim is infringing may be found, sufficient for RSmanuals.com to locate the material (e.g., the URL).
* A statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the copyrighted work is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
* A statement by you UNDER PENALTY OF PERJURY that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Your electronic or physical signature.
You may submit this information via email at contact.rsmanuals[at]gmail[dot]com
In filing a DMCA notice, please make sure that you have complied with all of the above requirements. If we request additional information necessary to make your DMCA notice complete, please provide that information promptly. If you fail to comply with all of these requirements, your DMCA notice may not be processed further.
In addition, please make sure that all of the information you provide is accurate. UNDER SECTION 512(f) OF THE COPYRIGHT ACT, 17 U.S.C. § 512(f), ANY PERSON WHO KNOWINGLY MATERIALLY MISREPRESENTS THAT MATERIAL OR ACTIVITY IS INFRINGING OR WAS REMOVED OR DISABLED BY MISTAKE OR MISIDENTIFICATION MAY BE SUBJECT TO LIABILITY.