1-17Chapter 1: Product introduction
1.7.1 Rear panel connectors
1. PS/2 Mouse (Green). This port is for a PS/2 mouse.
2. LAN (RJ-45) port. This port allows Gigabit connection to a Local Area Network (LAN)
through a network hub. Refer to the table below for the LAN port LED indications.
LAN port LED indications
3. Line In port (light blue). This port connects to the tape, CD, DVD player, or other
4. Line Out port (lime). This port connects to a headphone or a speaker. In the 4, 6, and
5. Microphone port (pink). This port connects to a microphone.
Activity/Link LED Speed LED
Status Description Status Description
OFF No link OFF 10Mbps connection
ORANGE Linked ORANGE 100Mbps connection
BLINKING Data activity GREEN 1Gbps connection
Port Headset 2-channel 4-channel 6-channel 8-channel
Light Blue (Rear panel) Line In Rear Speaker Out Rear Speaker Out Rear Speaker Out
Lime (Rear panel) Line Out Front Speaker Out Front Speaker Out Front Speaker Out
Pink (Rear panel) Mic In Mic In Bass/Center Bass/Center
Lime (Front panel) – – – Side Speaker Out
Use a chassis with HD audio module in the front panel to support 8-channel audio output.