The OSD (On-Screen Display) menu40
Aspect Full 2
:Move :Enter :Exit
• PAP: Turns on or off the PIP (Picture in Picture) and PBP (Picture by
• Active Picture: For the PIP, selects the main or sub picture to operate. For
the PBP, selects the left or right picture to operate. Swaps the main/ sub or
• Picture Size: Changes the size of the sub picture.
• In PIP mode, when the aspect ratio of the sub picture’s source signal is 4:3 and its
Aspect setting is set to Full 1 or Real, the aspect ratio of the sub picture will be 4:3.
• In PBP mode, the aspect ratio of the sub picture is fixed as 16:9 regardless of the
• Picture Position: (PIP only) Changes the position of the sub picture.
• PAP is not available for all signal source combinations. See "Supported PAP input
signal combination" on page 60 for more information on supported combinations.
• In PAP mode, only sound from the active picture will be available.
• H. Monitors/V. Monitors : Sets the number of displays used in the
• H. Position/V. Position: Sets the horizontal/vertical position of the display
• Frame Comp.: Adjusts images near the display edges for optimal
demonstration across the display wall.
• LED: Turns the power indicator on the display on or off.
• Power On Delay: Choose to enable or disable a sequence in turning on the
screen matrix. If enabled, the display will turn on with a maximum of 10-
Sets the picture’s aspect ratio.
• Wide Zoom: Enlarges to fill screen with minimum distortion.
• Zoom: Enlarges the picture, keeping the same aspect ratio.