2-1 Chapter 3: General Instruction
2.1 Detaching the arm/stand
(for VESA wall mount)
The detachable stand of the VS229/VS239 Series LCD monitor is specially
designed for VESA wall mount.
To detach the arm/stand:
1. Disconnect power and signal cables. Carefully put the front of the
monitor face down on a clean table.
2. Use your fingers gently pull away the plate that covers the stand
neck. Use a screwdriver to remove the four screws that secure the
stand to the monitor.
3. Detach the stand from the monitor.
prevent damage to the monitor.
• The VESA wall mount kit ( 100 x 100 mm) is purchased separately.
• Use only the UL Listed Wall Mount Bracket with minimum weight/
load according to the model listed in the specification table (Screw
size: M4 x 10 mm).