1-4 Chapter 1: Product Introduction
• The QuickFit function contains 7 pages of common grid patterns,
paper sizes, and photo sizes. (Please refer to 1.5.3 QuickFit
3. MENU Button:
• Press this button to enter the OSD menu.
• Press this button to enter/select the icon (function) highlighted
while the OSD is activated.
• Press this button to increase the value of the function selected
or move right/up to the next function.
• This is also a hotkey for brightness adjustment.
5. Input Select Button:
• This button is available for model VS229H/HR/H-P,VS239H/
• Use this hotkey to switch among VGA, DVI, or HDMI inputs.
6. Power Button/Power Indicator:
• Press this button to turn the monitor on/off.
• The color definition of the power indicator is as the table below.
Amber Standby mode