1-6 Chapter 1: Intel®
1.1.3 Intel® Rapid Storage Technology in UEFI BIOS
To enter the Intel® Rapid Storage Technology in UEFI BIOS:
1. Enter the BIOS Setup during POST.
Refer to Chapter 3 in your motherboard’s user manual for details on entering and
navigating through the BIOS Setup.
2. Go to Advanced > PCH Storage Configuration, then set SATA Mode Selection to
[Intel RST Premium With Intel Optane System Acceleration (RAID)].
Due to chipset limitation, when SATA ports are set to RAID mode, all SATA ports run at
RAID mode together.
Please proceed to next step.
Advanced > PCH Storage
Configuration, then set all the corresponding M.2 PCIE Storage RAID Support
Advanced > CPU
Storage Configuration, then set all the corresponding PCIE slots to [Hyper M.2
X16] or [PCIE X4 SSD Card] accordingly.
The Hyper M.2 card is purchased separately.
4. Go to Boot > CSM (Compatibility Support Module), then set Launch CSM to
5. Save your changes and exit the BIOS Setup, then enter the BIOS Setup again.
6. Go to the Advanced > Intel(R) Rapid Storage Technology to display the Intel®
Rapid Storage Technology menu.