2.1.2 Installing storage devices
The motherboard supports Serial ATA hard disk drives and PCIE SSD storage devices. For
optimal performance, install identical drives of the same model and capacity when creating
a disk array.
Refer to Chapter 2 in your motherboard’s user manual for details on installing storage
devices to your motherboard.
2.1.3 RaidXpert2 Configuration Utility in UEFI BIOS
1. Enter the BIOS Setup during POST.
Refer to Chapter 3 in your motherboard’s user manual for details on entering and
navigating through the BIOS Setup.
2. Go to Advanced > SATA Configuration, then set SATA Mode to [RAID].
Due to chipset limitation, when SATA ports are set to RAID mode, all SATA ports run at
RAID mode together.
Please proceed to next step.
Advanced > SATA Configuration
(or Advanced > AMD PBS), then set NVMe RAID mode to [Enabled].
Advanced > Onboard Devices
Configuration, then set all the corresponding PCIE slots to [PCIe RAID Mode].
The Hyper M.2 x16 card is purchased separately.
4. Go to Boot > CSM (Compatibility Support Module), then set Launch CSM to
5. Save your changes and exit the BIOS Setup, then enter the BIOS Setup again.
6. Go to Advanced > RaidXpert2 Configuration Utility to display the RaidXpert2