The drain pan was not designed to capture the
water created when manually defrosting. To
prevent water from overflowing the drain pan
and possibly damaging water sensitive flooring,
the unit must be removed from cabinetry.
1. Disconnect power to the unit.
2. Remove all products from the interior.
3. Prop the door in an open position (2 in. [50 mm]
4. Allow the frost to melt naturally.
5. After the frost melts completely clean the interior and
all removed components. (See INTERIOR CLEANING).
6. When the interior is dry, reconnect power and turn unit