Before Using Your Unit
• Remove the exterior and interior packing.
• Check to be sure you have all of the following parts:
• 2 Shelves
• 1 Glass Lid
• 1 Crisper
• 1 Instruction Manual
• Before connecting the unit to the power source, let it stand upright for approximately 4 hours.
This will reduce the possibility of a malfunction in the cooling system from handling during
• Clean the interior surface with lukewarm water using a soft cloth.
Installing the Handle on the Door
• Your CBIR handle is held in place by a set of inner (non-chrome) and outer brackets
• The first set of brackets you will need to mount are the inner brackets, which attach with two
screws to the front of the door.
• Next, attach the bottom outer (chrome) bracket to the inner bracket with one screw.
• Now, place the handle inside the bottom bracket and place the top outer (chrome) bracket on
top of the handle as well and slide it over the already installed, top/inner bracket.
• Finally, put the last set screw in place to keep the handle and brackets together.
Installing Your Unit
• This unit is front vented, so the front bottom vent must remain unobstructed to operate
• Place your unit on a floor that is strong enough to support the unit when it is fully loaded. To
level your unit, adjust the leveling legs at the bottom of the unit.
• Locate the unit away from direct sunlight and sources of heat (stove, heater, radiator, etc.).
Direct sunlight may affect the acrylic coating and heat sources may increase electrical
consumption. Extreme cold ambient temperatures may also cause the unit not to perform
• Avoid locating the unit in moist areas.
• Plug the unit into an exclusive, properly installed-grounded wall outlet. Do not under any
circumstances cut or remove the third (ground) prong from the power cord. Any questions
concerning power and/or grounding should be directed toward a certified electrician or an
authorized Products service center.
• After plugging the appliance into a wall outlet, allow the unit to cool down for 2-3 hours before
placing food in the refrigerator compartment.