LG Electronics Inc. will repair or replace your product, at LG’s option, if it proves to be defective in material or workmanship
under normal use, during the warranty period set forth below, effective from the date of original consumer purchase of the
product. This limited warranty is good only to the original purchaser of the product and effective only when used in U.S.A.
THIS WARRANTY IS IN LIEU OF ANY OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT
LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. TO THE
EXTENT ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY IS REQUIRED BY LAW, IT IS LIMITED IN DURATION TO THE EXPRESS
WARRANTY PERIOD ABOVE. LG WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, OR INCIDENTAL
DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING LOST REVENUES OR PROFITS, IN CONNECTION WITH THE PRODUCT.
SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATION ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS OR THE EXCLUSION
OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT
APPLY TO YOU.
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY DOES NOT APPLY TO:
1. Service calls to correct the installation of your appliance, to instruct you how to use your appliance, to replace house fuses
or correct house wiring, or to replace owner-accessible light bulbs.
2. Repairs when your appliance is used in other than normal, single-family household use.
3. Pickup and delivery. Your appliance is designed to be repairable in the home.
4. Damage resulting from accident, alteration, misuse, abuse, fire, flood, improper installation, acts of God, or use of products
not approved by LG Corporation.
5. Repairs to parts or systems resulting from unauthorized modifications made to the appliance.
6. Replacement parts or repair labor costs for units operated outside the United States.
7. Any labor costs during the limited warranty period.
This warranty is extended to the original purchaser for products purchased for home use within the USA. In Alaska, the
warranty excludes the cost of shipping or service calls to your home. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of
incidental or consequential damages, so this exclusion or limitation may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific
legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state. To know what your legal rights are, consult
your local or state consumer affairs or your state’s Attorney General.
TO CONTACT LG ELECTRONICS BY MAIL:
LG Customer Interactive Center
P. O. Box 240007
201 James Record Road
Huntsville, Alabama 35824
LG ELECTRONICS, INC.
LG RADIANT COOKTOP LIMITED WARRANTY - USA
from date of original
Please retain dealer’s dated bill of sale as evidence of the Date of Purchase for proof of warranty, and submit a copy of
the bill of sale to the service person at the time warranty service is provided.
Please call 1-800-243-0000 and choose the appropriate option to locate your nearest LG Authorized Service Center.
Or visit our Web site at http://us.lgservice.com.
Any part of the cooktop which fails due to a defect in materials or workmanship. During this full
one-year warranty, LG will also provide, free of charge, all labor and in-home service to
replace the defective part.
WHAT IS COVERED: