Model 1870F Dehumidifier
Installation and Operating Manual
READ AND SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS
1. Read all instructions before beginning installation.
2. Improper installation may cause property damage or injury. Read instructions before installation, service or maintenance.
3. Do not use in pool applications. Pool chemicals can damage the dehumidiﬁer.
4. Do not use solvents or cleaners on or near the circuit board. Chemicals can damage circuit board components.
5. Wait 24 hours before running the unit if it was not shipped or stored in the upright position
6. Do not use dehumidiﬁcation to prevent window condensation in the winter. To address window condensation, use ventilation
to lower indoor humidity in the winter.
1. 120 Volts may cause serious injury from electric shock. Disconnect electrical power before starting installation or servicing.
Leave power disconnected until installation/service is completed.
2. Dropping may cause personal injury or equipment damage. Handle with care and follow installation instructions.
used to turn
buttons used to
used for optional
Inlet Filter Access