Model 1870 & 1870W Dehumidifier
READ AND SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS
1. Read all instructions before beginning installation.
2. Improper installation may cause property damage or injury. Installation, service, and maintenance must be performed by a
qualiﬁed service technician.
3. Do not use in pool applications. Pool chemicals can damage the dehumidiﬁer.
4. Do not use solvents or cleaners on or near the circuit board. Chemicals can damage circuit board components.
5. Wait 24 hours before running the unit if it was not shipped or stored in the upright position
6. Do not use dehumidiﬁcation to prevent window condensation in the winter. To address window condensation, use ventilation
to lower indoor humidity in the winter.
1. 120 Volts may cause serious injury from electric shock. Disconnect electrical power before starting installation or servicing.
Leave power disconnected until installation/service is completed.
2. Sharp edges may cause serious injury from cuts. Use care when cutting plenum openings and handling duct work.
3. Dropping may cause personal injury or equipment damage. Handle with care and follow installation instructions.