Customizations Specifying Workgroups Options
ShoreTel 14.2 ShoreTel Communicator for Windows 91
Open Outlook contacts when calls arrive. The Outlook Contacts form opens when you receive
a call from an Outlook contact.
3. To turn on voice mail integrated with Outlook, close Outlook and from the Voice Mail area click
4. To turn on calendar integration, close Outlook and from the Calendar area click Install.
Calendar integration enables your call handling mode to be updated by Outlook, and the ability to
work with ShoreTel Web conferences from within Outlook.
5. If you want your active call handling mode to be automatically changed based on appointments in
the Outlook calendar, select Use Outlook appointments to change Call Handling Mode.
Calendar integration must be installed to use this option.
You also need to turn on call handling mode in Outlook, as explained in Automatically Setting Call
Handling Using Outlook on page 69.
6. Click OK.
Specifying Workgroups Options
If you are using ShoreTel Communicator with Workgroups in a call center, you can specify the
workgroups to which you belong, determine the workgroups that the Queue Monitor and Agent Monitor
display, and configure thresholds.
You can also specify the sound that your computer plays when a threshold has been exceeded. For
more information, see Choosing Sounds on page 96.
1. From the Options and Preferences window, click Workgroups.
The Workgroups page is displayed.
2. Select Show alert when call is in queue to receive a popup alert when a call is in the queue of one
of your workgroups. Then specify how long the alert is displayed, in seconds, using the Alert
display time field.
3. In the list of workgroups to which you belong, select the workgroups that you want to display in the
Queue Monitor and Agent Monitor.
4. If you have the proper permissions, you can change the default number of calls required to trigger
a threshold exceeded warning in the Queue Monitor. To do so, click the Calls in Q you want to
change for the associated workgroup, and specify a new number.
5. If you have the proper permissions, you can change the default call time required to trigger a
threshold exceeded warning in the Queue Monitor. To do so, click the Queued Time you want to
change for the associated workgroup, and specify a new time.
6. Click OK.