D-108 Owner’s Manual (Recording to a Metronome Sound)
Recording to a Metronome Sound
This chapter explains how to record your performance while you are playing an instrument accompanied by
a metronome based on the time signature and tempo specified in the Tempo Map. The metronome sound is
output from track 8.
• Initialize the D-108 before the operation.
• If multiple Programs exist, first select the desired Program.
* When you finish using the Metronome function, turn the function off in SETUP mode.
* When the Metronome function is on, you cannot record data on track 8, or youcannot play data recorded on track 8.
BUSS OUT (GROUP OUT) 1~8 TAPE IN 1~8
Creating a Tempo Map
* Set the time signature using the “Setting a time
signature” menu in SETUP mode.
Refer to the “Setting a time signature” section on page
* Set a tempo for a given point using the “Setting a
tempo” in SETUP mode.
Refer to the “Setting a tempo” section on page 109.
Turning the Metronome function on
* Turn the Metronome function on using the “Setting
the Metronome function” menu in SETUP mode.
Refer to the “Setting the Metronome function” section