D-108 Owner’s Manual (Handling Programs)
PGM 01 PGM 02 PGM 03 PGM 04 PGM 05 PGM 06 PGM 07 New Program?
You can select from PGM 03 up to
New PGM in this direction.
You can select up to PGM
01 in this direction.
Using a Program Change function
If multiple Programs exist on the disk, you need to select a Program to record, play, or edit.
This section describes how to select a Program.
3. Press the EXECUTE/YES key.
The ABS Time Base indication for the selected Program
appears. In this way, you can be sure to select a Program
before you start working.
To enter a title:
• Turn the JOG dial for the flashing cursor to voluntarily
• Move the flashing cursor with the HOLD/> key or
SHUTTLE dial. The title can contain up to 16
• You can input the following alphanumerics and
1. When the D-108 is stopped, press the STORE key
while holding down the HOLD/> key.
[Select PGM] appears on the display briefly, then changes
to a flashing “01” ([#0001 of PGM 01) and [SURE?] flash.
([#0001] is the default name of PGM 01.)
• When you create a new Program by selecting the [New PGM ?]
menu, a new Program is created with an increment number.
That is, if only one Program exists and when you create a new
Program, it will be named Program 2.
If Programs 1-5 already exist, a new Program number will be 6.
• If there is insufficient recording space on the disk, you cannot
create the new Program. Each time you create a new Program,
the recordable area on the disk will decrease.
6. When you finish entering the title, press the
Program 2 (PGM 02) and its title are set.
The display shows the ABS Time Base indication of the
You cannot use the Program Change function when the D-108 is in SETUP mode.
2. Turn the JOG dial to select the desired Program
Rotating the JOG dial counter-clockwise decreases the
number, and rotating it clockwise increases the number.
If you turn the JOG dial clockwise all the way, [New
Program?] will be selected. Select [New Program ?] to
create a new Program as mentioned in the previous section
“Creating a new Program.”
For example, you can select one of seven Programs as
7. Press the EXIT/NO key, or STOP button.