32 ShoreTel Communicator for Mac ShoreTel 14.2
ShoreTel Communicator for Mac Viewing and Adding Information on a Call
4. Once the party answers your call, you are prompted to confirm adding the party to the conference.
Click Yes. The calls are joined into a single conference call.
Clicking No cancels the conference and reconnects you with the original call.
To drop a participant from a conference, in the Active Call area, click the Hang Up icon associated with
the call you want to drop.
To terminate a conference call (all parties), navigate to the Active Call area and click the Hang Up icon
associated with the conference.
After terminating the conference call, place your extension device back on hook.
Viewing and Adding Information on a Call
You can view details on a call using Communicator for Mac. This includes origination and destination
information, the duration of the call, the list of extensions that handled the call, and notes on the call
added by a participant. You can view details on an active call and view details on a previous call.
Complete the following steps to view details on an active call:
1. Select the call you want details on in the Active Call area.
2. Open the Call Details window.
3. To add details on the active call, for example to describe the final disposition of the call, enter the
information in the Add to Call Note field. Then press Enter or click +. The information is prefixed
with your name and extension.
4. If you need to make changes to the Call Note before the call ends, select Allow direct editing of
the Call Note. The Call Note field becomes active, allowing you to type directly in the note.
Complete the following steps to view details on an previous call:
1. In the History window, select the call on which you want information.