Field Memory Recorder (Chapter 7: MENU mode/Disk menu)
Formatting a memory card (Format)
1) Use the [+] or [-] key to select "Disk >" and press the [MENU/ENTER] key.
The display now shows the Disk menu.
2) While "Format >" is highlighted, press the [MENU/ENTER] key.
The display now shows the format mode screen.
You can edit the reel number and select the FS/BIT mode on this screen.
The FR-2LE can format the current memory card with the FAT32 (File Allocation Table 32)
file system. In the following description, it is assumed that the FR-2LE is in the MENU mode
and the main menu screen is shown ("File >" is highlighted).
Using the Disk menu, you can do the following regarding a memory card.
1. Formats a memory card.
2. Edits the reel number of a memory card.
3. Enables or disables the resume function.
To carry out operations for a Disk menu item, a memory card must be set to
3) Use the [+] or [-] key to select "Reel No >" and press the [MENU/ENTER] key.
The display now shows the screen for editing the reel number, on which the first character
of the current reel number flashes. See next page for details about how to edit the reel