Field Memory Recorder (Chapter 7: MENU mode/File menu)
3) Use the [+] or [-] key to select "Remove >", and press the [MENU/ENTER] key.
The selected audio file is removed from the ADL and remains on the card as a "free file".
The display returns to show the playback files. The files following the removed file move up
in the ADL.
4) Press the [STOP/CANCEL] key to exit the MENU mode.
Restoring a removed file to the ADL (Prev. Insert/next Insert)
You can restore a free file (removed audio file) to the previous or next position of a desired
file in the ADL. The restored audio file can be played back, as well as its file name can be
edited. In the following description, it is assumed that:
• the FR-2LE is in the MENU mode and the main menu screen is shown ("File >" is
• there are five playback files in the ADL, while there are three free files.
1) While "File >" is highlighted, press the [MENU/ENTER] key.
The display now shows the playback files in the ADL.
2) Use the [+] or [-] key to select the audio file at the position where you want to restore a
remove audio file, and press the [MENU/ENTER] key.
The file is selected and the display changes to show the File menu screen. In the screen
example below, File 002 is selected.
<Playback files in the ADL> <Free files (files removed from the ADL)>