Field Memory Recorder (Chapter 7: MENU mode/File menu)
Removing a file from the ADL (Remove)
<Hint>: You can also store the file name by using the
[+] or [-] key to move the character selection cursor
to “[OK]”, and pressing the [MENU/ENTER] key.
1) While "File >" is highlighted, press the [MENU/ENTER] key.
The display now shows the playback files in the ADL.
2) Use the [+] or [-] key to select a file you want to remove and press the [MENU/ENTER] key.
The file is selected and the display changes to show the screen for selecting a file menu
item. In the screen example below, File 002 is selected.
You can remove (delete) an audio file from the ADL.
In the following description, it is assumed that the FR-2LE is in the MENU mode and the main
menu screen is shown ("File >" is highlighted).
• An audio file removed from the ADL remains on the memory card as a "free file", though
you cannot play it back or edit its file name. To play back a free file or edit its file name,
restore it to the ADL again using the "Prev. Insert" or "Next Insert" item.
• If you format the memory card using the "Format" item on the "Disk" menu, all audio files
on the memory card are erased.
If you attempt to store a file name which already exists on the card, "Same name
exist!" flashes on the display and you cannot store the name.
If you attempt to store an illegal name, "Illegal name!" flashes on the display and the
operation is canceled.
5) Press the [STOP/CANCEL] key to exit the MENU mode.