Field Memory Recorder (Chapter 7: MENU mode/Setup menu)
1) Use the [+] or [-] key to select "Setup >" and press the [MENU/ENTER] key.
The display now shows the Setup menu.
Initializing the Setup menu settings (Initial Setup)
This menu item is used for initializing all settings of the Setup menu to the factory-preset
condition. In the following description, it is assumed that the FR-2LE is in the MENU mode
and the main menu screen is shown ("File >" is highlighted).
File Name Mode
Default Scene Name Take Number
Remain Display Time
Max. File Size 2GB
Time Display ABS
Monitor Mode L/R
Scene01 - Scene20
Battery Type Ni-MH
* In addition to the above items, the contrast is also reset to the initial condition.
4) Press the [MENU/ENTER] key, followed by the [STOP/CANCEL] key to exit the MENU mode.
3) Press the [MENU/ENTER] key to initialize the Setup menu.
The unit starts initializing the Setup menu. When completed, "Completed!" is shown.
2) Use the [+] or [-] key to select "Initial Setup >" and press the [MENU/ENTER] key.
The display now shows the Initial Setup screen where "Are You Sure?" flashes.
Speaker Out On
Def. FS/BIT BWF 44/16
Source Sel INPUT