Field Memory Recorder (Chapter 7: MENU mode/Setup menu)
1) Use the [+] or [-] key to select "Setup >" and press the [MENU/ENTER] key.
The display now shows the Setup menu.
Showing the ROM version (Version)
This item is used for showing the ROM version of the unit.
In the following description, it is assumed that the FR-2LE is in the MENU mode and the main
menu screen is shown ("File >" is highlighted).
6) Press the [STOP/CANCEL] key to exit the MENU mode.
3) To dismiss the ROM version screen, press the [MENU/ENTER] key.
4) Press the [STOP/CANCEL] key to exit the MENU mode.
5) After entering a desired time value, press the [MENU/ENTER] key.
The entered time data is set and the display returns to the previous screen.
You can set the realtime clock precisely by pressing the [MENU/ENTER] key in sync with
the time signal.
2) Use the [+] or [-] key to select "Version >" and press the [MENU/ENTER] key.
The current version number and creation date of the ROM installed to the unit is displayed.
The software of the FR-2LE may be updated in the future.
To get the information about the latest software version, visit the Fostex web site (http:/
/www.fostexinternational.com) or ask your local Fostex dealer or service station.