Field Memory Recorder (Chapter 7: MENU mode/Setup menu)
• Making the edited file name (scene name + take number) effective
2) Press the [STOP/CANCEL] key to exit the MENU mode.
As described above, if you set the default file name whose scene name is "Original
Name" and whose take number is "001", the name of the first file is "Original
Name_001". If you make another recording in this condition, the name of the
next file sill be "Original Name_002". The take number is counted up each time
recording is made.
• Resetting a default file name
1) Use the [+] or [-] key to select "Select >" and press the [MENU/ENTER] key.
The edited file name (scene name and take number) is now set to the default file
name. The display changes to show the screen as below right (in this example,
"Original Name_001" is set).
1) Select the file name you want to reset, and press the [MENU/ENTER] key.
In the screen example below, "Original Name_001" is selected.
3) After you complete editing, press the [MENU/ENTER] key.
The renamed scene name is confirmed and the display returns to the previous screen
(In the example below, "Original Name" is set).
2) Use the [+] or [-] key to select "Reset >" and press the [MENU/ENTER] key.
The selected file name is reset to the initial name.
In the case of "Original Name_001" above, it is reset to "Scene02_001".
3) Press the [STOP/CANCEL] key to exit the MENU mode.