Using Voicemail Viewing Saved Messages in Visual Voicemail
ShoreTel IP Phone 480/480g User Guide 57
If you have included names you don’t want to include, highlight the name and press the
Deselect soft key.
If you want to return to the Directory to select more names, press the Directory soft key
and repeat Step 6b.
If you are satisfied with the list of recipients you’ve selected, press the Back soft key to
return to the Compose Voicemail page.
7. If you want to change the Subject label for the voicemail message, do the following:
Press the navigation key to scroll to the Subject menu item, and press the Edit soft key.
Press the Clear soft key to delete all the text.
The Backspace soft key to delete some characters.
Press the 1 -> aA soft key to toggle through and select the desired text-entry mode, and then
use the key pad to enter the text you want to use for the Subject line.
When you’re satisfied with the text, press the Back soft key.
8. If you want to mark the voicemail message as Urgent, press the navigation key to scroll to the
Urgent menu item, and press the Toggle soft key.
9. If you want to mark the voicemail message as Private, press the navigation key to scroll to the
Private menu item, and press the Toggle soft key.
10. If you want to receive a Return Receipt when the recipient listens to the message, press the
navigation key to scroll to the Return Receipt menu item, and press the Toggle soft key.
11. To record your forwarding remarks for the voicemail message, press the Start soft key, record the
message, and press the Stop soft key.
12. Press the Send soft key.
The voicemail message is forwarded to the targeted recipients.
13. Press the Exit soft key.
Viewing Saved Messages in Visual Voicemail
1. Press the Voicemail button.
2. At the prompt, enter your voicemail password.
Your voicemail inbox is displayed.
To enter a space character between words, select either the uppercase or lowercase text-
entry mode and press the * key until the space character is displayed.