Version 7.0 ShoreTel Mobility User’s Guide 59
Your mobile device can collect logs while making and receiving calls. If a problem occurs, you can
upload the logs along with a short description of the problem to the Mobility Router for evaluation. You
need a Wi-Fi or cellular data connection to upload troubleshooting logs. Alternately, you can email logs
to ShoreTel Customer Support.
1. Select < in the upper left corner of the main screen, and then touch Settings > Advanced >
2. Logging is enabled by default. Select or deselect the appropriate options, then select Upload log.
3. Optionally, enter a brief description of the nature of the error in the Subject field. Select OK.
4. The log is uploaded. Select OK to clear the log.
The ShoreTel Mobility Client has help topics and tutorials available to help you if you have questions or
To get help:
1. From the ShoreTel Mobility options menu, touch Help.
2. Choose one of the following options:
Help Screens—See the overlayed tips and pointers when you look at the main client screens.
Tutorial Videos—Watch videos for some of the main features of the client.
About—See what version of the client you have. Check to see if updates are available.