Version 7.0 ShoreTel Mobility User’s Guide 33
To delete buddies:
1. Select < in the upper left corner of the main screen to open the ShoreTel menu.
2. Touch Buddies to open your buddy list.
3. Touch the edit (pencil) icon, and then touch + in the lower left corner of the screen.
4. Select one or more buddies from the list.
5. Touch the trash can icon in the lower center of the screen to delete the buddy.
Setting a Buddy’s Access Level
You can give your buddies the following different access levels to your network.
Table 5: Access Level Description
MS OCS MS Lync Description
Personal Friends and Family Contacts see your published contact information, including
work, home, mobile and other phone numbers.
Team Workgroup Contacts see your published work and mobile phone
Company Colleagues Contacts see your work contact information. If you have
Outlook 2003 or later and Office Communicator 2007
installed, Office Communicator can gather calendar and
other Outlook related information and provide the
information to Communicator Web Access for display in
the contact card
Public External Contacts Contacts see your name, email address, title, company,
and your status
Blocked Blocked Contacts Contacts cannot send you instant messages, and they can
only see your name and e-mail address. Your status
appears as offline
Depending on the configuration of your mobile device and server, you might see different options from
the following examples.