4 TASCAM SS-R250N
CAUTIONS ABOUT BATTERIES
This product uses batteries. Misuse of batteries could
cause a leak, rupture or other trouble. Always abide by
the following precautions when using batteries.
• Never recharge non-rechargeable batteries. The
batteries could rupture or leak, causing fire or injury.
• When installing batteries, pay attention to the
polarity indications (plus/minus (+/–) orientation), and
install them correctly in the battery compartment as
indicated. Putting them in backward could make the
batteries rupture or leak, causing fire, injury or stains
• When you store or dispose batteries, isolate their terminals
with insulation tape or something like that to prevent
them from contacting other batteries or metallic objects.
• When throwing used batteries away, follow the
disposal instructions indicated on the batteries and the
local disposal laws.
• Do not use batteries other than those specified. Do not
mix and use new and old batteries or different types of
batteries together. The batteries could rupture or leak,
causing fire, injury or stains around them.
• Do not carry or store batteries together with small
metal objects. The batteries could short, causing leak,
rupture or other trouble.
• Do not heat or disassemble batteries. Do not put them
in fire or water. Batteries could rupture or leak, causing
fire, injury or stains around them.
• If the battery fluid leaks, wipe away any fluid on
the battery case before inserting new batteries. If
the battery fluid gets in an eye, it could cause loss
of eyesight. If fluid does enter an eye, wash it out
thoroughly with clean water without rubbing the eye
and then consult a doctor immediately. If the fluid
gets on a person’s body or clothing, it could cause skin
injuries or burns. If this should happen, wash it off with
clean water and then consult a doctor immediately.
• The unit power should be off when you install and
• Remove the batteries if you do not plan to use the unit
for a long time. Batteries could rupture or leak, causing
fire, injury or stains around them. If the battery fluid
leaks, wipe away any fluid on the battery compartment
before inserting new batteries.
• Do not disassemble a battery. The acid inside the
battery could harm skin or clothing.
DO NOT INGEST BATTERY, CHEMICAL BURN HAZARD
[The remote control supplied with] This product contains a coin/
button cell battery. If the coin/ button cell battery is swallowed,
it can cause severe internal burns in just 2 hours and can lead to
Keep new and used batteries away from children. If the battery
compartment does not close securely, stop using the product
and keep it away from children.
If you think batteries might have been swallowed or placed
inside any part of the body, seek immediate medical attention.