TASCAM SD-20M 9
1 – Introduction
About SD cards
This unit uses SD cards for recording and playback.
It can use 64MB–2GB SD cards, 4–32GB SDHC cards and
48–128GB SDXC cards.
A list of SD cards that have been confirmed for use with this unit
can be found on the TEAC Global Site (http://teac-global.com/).
You can also contact TASCAM customer support for information.
Precautions for use
SD cards are delicate media. In order to avoid damaging SD
cards, please take the following precautions when handling
• Do not leave them in extremely hot or cold places.
• Do not leave them in extremely humid places.
• Do not let them get wet.
• Do not put things on top of them or twist them.
• Do not hit them.
• Do not remove or insert them during recording, playback,
data transmission or other access.
• When transporting them, put them into cases, for example.
Using the TEAC Global Site
You can download the Owner’s Manual necessary for this unit
from the TEAC Global Site (http://teac-global.com/).
1. Open the TEAC Global Site (http://teac-global.com/).
2. In the TASCAM Downloads section, click the desired
language to open the Downloads website page for that
If the desired language does not appear, click Other
3. Click the product name in the “Search by Model Name”
section to open the Downloads page for that product.
4. Select and download the Owner’s Manual that are needed.
Customers in the USA, please visit the TASCAM website (http://
tascam.com/) to register as a user online.