TASCAM DR-60D 55
4 – Recording
9. Turn the DATA dial to set the decoding mode when using a
OFF Record in ordinary stereo mode.
REC Use to decode while recording. Playback is
conducted without decoding.
Record mid-side mic output without decoding
for decoding later. Use this mode to monitor
when recording with a mid-side mic.
Use this also when playing back mid-side files
that were recorded without decoding.
10. When finished making the setting, press the MENU button to
return to the
11. Turn the DATA dial to select
, and press the
DATA dial or / button to open the INPUT SETTING screen.
12. Turn the DATA dial to select
, and press the DATA dial or
13. Turn the data dial to set the value according to the distance
(default value) to ±
(in 1ms increments)
• If the mics (channels 1/2 and channels 3/4) are far apart from
each other, a time delay could occur when recording. Use the
setting to eliminate this time delay when recording.
setting can be changed even during recording
standby and when recording.
14. When finished making the setting, press the stop (8) [HOME]
button to return to the Home Screen.
Starting 4-channel recording
1. Press the record (0) button to begin recording standby.
Before you start recording you can confirm the recording audio
file format and sampling frequency at the top of the recording
screen, as well as the input sources on the left and the recording
project name beneath the meter bars.
2. Press the record (0) button again to start recording.