TASCAM DR-60D 53
4 – Recording
is set to
, you can also set MS mic
To use a mid-side mic, turn the DATA dial to select
and press the DATA dial or / button.
13. Turn the DATA dial to set the decoding mode when using a
OFF Record in ordinary stereo mode.
REC Use to decode while recording. Playback is
conducted without decoding.
Record mid-side mic output without decoding
for decoding later. Use this mode to monitor
when recording with a mid-side mic.
Use this also when playing back mid-side files
that were recorded without decoding.
14. When finished making the setting, press the MENU button to
return to the MENU screen. Press the DATA dial or . button
to select the other item.
15. Turn the DATA dial to select
, and press the
DATA dial or / button to open the
16. Turn the DATA dial to select
, and press the DATA dial or
17. Turn the DATA dial to set this value according to the distance of
the mic connected to the channel.
(default value) to ±
(in 1ms increments)
18. When finished making the setting, press the stop (8) [HOME]
button to return to the Home Screen.
Starting dual recording
Press the record (0) button to start dual recording.
During dual recording, the recording screen appears as follows.
Dual mono recording Dual stereo recording
In the input source display area of the recording screen, the input
levels of the current input source and the dual recording are shown.