40 TASCAM DR-60D
3 – Preparation
Connecting monitors and headphones
To listen with headphones, connect them to the PHONES jack.
To listen with an external monitoring system (powered monitor
speakers or an amplifier and speakers), connect it to the LINE OUT
Powered monitor speakers or
amplifer and speakers
By enabling the monitoring function, you can monitor the input
signals when the unit is stopped using headphones, for example.
Moreover, by connecting this unit’s CAMERA IN jack with the
camera line output, you can check the sound being recorded by the
1. Press the MENU button to open the
2. Turn the DATA dial to select
, and press the DATA
dial or / button to open the
3. Turn the DATA dial to select
, and press the DATA dial
or / button.
4. Turn the DATA dial to turn monitoring of the input signal on or
5. When finished, press the stop (8) [HOME] button to return to
the Home Screen.