You must load the NetWare print server on the NetWare file
server so that the print server configured as a remote printer can
connect to the print server and service the print jobs. To load the
NetWare print server, type “LOAD PSERVER.NLM PrintServer”
in the system console of the NetWare file server; PrintServer is
the print server name newly created by the PCONSOLE program.
To configure the print server as a NetWare remote printer,
perform the following steps:
1. Log in to your NetWare server as ADMIN.
2. Run the PSETUP program included on the CD-ROM. ex:
3. Select your new print server from the list provided.
4. Choose NetWare Configuration from the menu.
5. Select Remote Printer in the Printing mode field.
6. Type the print server’s name in the Print server field. The
print server that is being configured as a remote printer now will
service the printer.
7. Type the printer number assigned in PCONSOLE in the Printer