5.3.2 NetWare 4.x/5.x Installation Using PSETUP
18.104.22.168 Configuring in Print Server Mode
For more complex setup requirements, you can use the PSETUP
program in conjunction with the NetWare PCONSOLE program.
To install the print server using NetWare Directory Services
1. Log into your NetWare server as ADMIN.
2. Run the PSETUP program included on the print server CD-
ROM. (ex. e:\dosutil\psetup.exe)
3. Select your new print server from the list provided.
4. Choose NetWare Configuration from the menu.
5. Select Print server in the Printing mode field.
6. Change Alias name if you want.
7. Set the NDS tree and NDS context where the print server will
be located. Do NOT set a Primary file server, as that would force
the use of bindery mode.
8. Press Escape to exit the Print Server Configuration screen,
confirm that the changes should be saved, and exit PSETUP.
9. Run the NetWare PCONSOLE program.