4. Choose NetWare Configuration from the menu.
5. Select “Remote Printer” in the Printing mode field.
6. Type the print server’s name in the Print server field. The
print server that is being configured as a remote printer now will
service the print server.
7. Type the printer number assigned in PCONSOLE in the
Printer Number field.
8. Press Escape to exit the NetWare Configuration screen,
confirm that the changes should be saved, and exit PSETUP.
9. At this point the print server setup is complete.