16. Repeatedly press Escape to exit the PCONSOLE program.
17. You must now load the NetWare print server on the NetWare
file server so that the print server configured as a remote printer
can connect to that print server and service the print jobs. To load
the NetWare print server, type “LOAD PSERVER.NLM
PrintServer” at the system console of the NetWare file server
where the PrintServer is the print server name newly created by
the PCONSOLE program.
To configure the print server as a NetWare remote printer,
perform the following steps:
1. From a workstation, log in to your NetWare server as
2. Run the PSETUP program included on the CD-ROM. (ex.
3. Select your new print server from the list provided.