8. Press the Insert key to add a new NetWare print server.
9. Press Enter to select the newly created print server.
10. Select “Print Server Configuration.”
11. Select “Printer Configuration.”
12. Select Printer 0 (or Printer 1, Printer 2), press Enter, and
then select Remote Parallel in the Type field.
13. Press Escape, and answer Yes to the Save Changes question.
14. Select Queues Serviced by Printer, then select Printer 0 and
15. Press Insert and add your newly created print queue to the
list of queues serviced by the printer. Enter a priority number for
the queue service, or press Enter to accept the default.