19. Select “Printer Configuration.”
20. Select Printer 0 (or Printer 1, Printer 2), and press Enter,
then select Parallel LPT1 (or LPT2, LPT3) in the Type field. If
your print server has only one port, you do not need to configure
this Type field.
21. Press Escape, and answer Yes to the Save Changes question.
22. Select Queues Serviced by Printer, then select Printer 0 (or
Printer 1, Printer 2) and press Enter.
23. Press Insert and add your newly created print queue to the
list of queues serviced by the printer. Enter a priority number for
the queue service, or press Enter to accept the default.