5. Select the Print server in the Printing mode field.
6. Change the Alias of the print server if you wish.
7. Set the Primary File Server to be the file server where the
print server’s queue will be located.
8. Press Escape to exit the Print Server Configuration screen,
confirm that the changes should be saved, and exit PSETUP.
At this point the print server setup is complete. You can now
begin setting up the NetWare print server and print queue objects:
9. Run the NetWare PCONSOLE program.
10. Change the current file server, if necessary, using the
Change Current File Server menu selection.
11. Choose the Print Queue Information menu selection.
12. Press the Insert key to add a new print queue.
13. Type in a print queue name, such as “PQ” or “Q1”.