3.2 Administrator Installation and Setup
1) POWER ON: After you have correctly connected your print server to
your PC and router, please power on all units.
2) Before the installation, please verify that your network protocols are
installed on your PC (TCP/IP, IPX and/or NetBEUI). If they are not
installed, please consult your operating systems manual for
instructions on how to do so.
3) INSTALL the Administrator Installation Program: To install your
Print Server administration software, please follow the directions
1. Insert the Windows 95/98/Me/NT/2000/XP Setup CD into your CD-
(Windows should execute the Autorun.exe program automatically. If
not, run Autorun.exe manually from your CD-ROM drive’s root
2. The Hawking Installation windows manager will pop up on your
screen as follows: