Description of the device
The TR-512 is a compact but very powerful tool which can be used for triggering any light show or scene
in a simple way. It can record and play several DMX shows at the same time. Those shows can be stored
on a microSD card. Shows can be played by 6 external triggers or by the internal auto trigger. Each
trigger can start either a show or a scene. Each show can be played in a loop mode or single play mode.
It is also possible to set a delay, which enhances your control of the shows. The TR-512 is suitable for a
large range of venues, such as: theme parks, museums, shops and many others.
● Input voltage: 100-240V AC, 50/60 Hz
● Power supply: 12V DC via the included power adapter, 1500mA
● Control protocol: DMX-512
● Connections: 3-pin XLR IN & OUT, microSD card IN, trigger connector RJ45 IN
● RJ45 connector for 6 external triggers
● Storage: MicroSD card (included)
● Housing: Aluminum extrusion
● IP rating: IP-20
● Dimensions: 115 x 67 x 45 mm (LxWxH)
● Weight: 0,4 kg
01) MicroSD card IN
Insert the included microSD card and store your shows and configuration files.
02) Trigger connector RJ45 IN
Connect a maximum of 6 external triggers. Do not use for data transmission. See page 17.
03) 12V DC power adapter IN
04) LCD display + control buttons + LED indicators
05) 3-pin DMX signal connector IN
Connect a light controller (only when recording).
06) 3-pin DMX signal connector OUT
Connect a light fixture.