The manufacturer will not accept liability for any resulting damages caused by the non-observance of
this manual or any unauthorized modification to the device.
● Never let the power cord come into contact with other cables! Handle the power cord and all
connections with the mains with particular caution!
● Never remove warning or informative labels from the unit.
● Never use anything to cover the ground contact.
● Never leave any cables lying around.
● Do not connect this device to a dimmer pack.
● Do not switch the device on and off in short intervals, as this would reduce the device’s life.
● Do not touch the device’s housing bare-handed during its operation. Allow the device to cool for at
least 5 minutes before handling.
● Do not shake the device. Avoid brute force when installing or operating the device.
● Only use device indoors, avoid contact with water or other liquids.
● Only operate the device after having checked that the housing is firmly closed and all screws are
● Only operate the device after having familiarized with its functions.
● Avoid flames and do not put close to flammable liquids or gases.
● Always keep case closed while operating.
● Always disconnect power from the mains, when device is not used or before cleaning! Only handle
the power cord by the plug. Never pull out the plug by tugging the power cord.
● Make sure that the device is not exposed to extreme heat, moisture or dust.
● Make sure that the available voltage is not higher than stated on the rear panel.
● Make sure that the power cord is never crimped or damaged. Check the device and the power
cord from time to time.
● If device is dropped or struck, disconnect mains power supply immediately. Have a qualified
engineer inspect for safety before operating.
● If the device has been exposed to drastic temperature fluctuation (e.g. after transportation), do not
switch it on immediately. The arising condensation water might damage your device. Leave the
device switched off until it has reached room temperature.
● If your Showtec device fails to work properly, discontinue use immediately. Pack the unit securely
(preferably in the original packing material), and return it to your Showtec dealer for service.
● For adult use only. Device must be installed out of the reach of children. Never leave the unit running
● Never attempt to bypass the thermostatic switch or fuses.
● The user is responsible for correct positioning and operating of the TR-512. The manufacturer will not
accept liability for damages caused by the misuse or incorrect installation of this device.
● This device falls under protection class I. Therefore it is essential to connect the yellow/green
conductor to earth.
● Repairs, servicing and electric connection must be carried out by a qualified technician.
● WARRANTY: Till one year after date of purchase.
● This device is not designed for permanent operation. Consistent operation breaks will ensure that the
device will serve you for a long time without defects.
● The maximum ambient temperature ta = 40°C must never be exceeded.
● The relative humidity must not exceed 50 % with an ambient temperature of 40°C.
● If this device is operated in any other way, than the one described in this manual, the product may
suffer damages and the warranty becomes void.
● Any other operation may lead to dangers like short-circuit, burns, electric shock, crash etc.
You endanger your own safety and the safety of others!
Improper installation can cause serious damage to people and property !