6.3. Display Option
In this menu you can set the display options.
01) Press the UP/DOWN buttons to select one of the 3 modes:
● MODE: choose between NORMAL (normal view) and INVERSE (display flip). If you have chosen
INVERSE, the button functions (MENU/UP/DOWN/ENTER) will flip accordingly, too.
● GOBACK(S): set the time which needs to pass, after which the display returns to the start screen,
when no button is pressed; the adjustment range is between NEVER and 5-60 seconds
● BACKLIGHT(S): set the time which needs to pass, after which the display will turn off; the
adjustment range is between ON and 5-60 seconds
02) Press the ENTER button to open the desired submenu.
03) Press the UP/DOWN buttons to adjust settings.
04) Press the ENTER button to save changes.
In this menu you can view the current software version.