Showmaster 24 MKII
5. Briefly on Main Functions
Reverse the direction of the scene
01) Reverse the scene direction:
Press the All Rev button, all the scenes should change their directions.
02) Reverse the chase direction of all the programs with speed control.
Press the Chase Rev button.
03) Reverse the chase direction of all the programs with standard beat:
Press the Beat Rev button.
04) Revers chase direction of any program:
Press and hold down the Rev One button, then press the flash button corresponding to your desired
program and release together.
01) The amount of time it will take the dimmer to go from zero output to maximum output, and the other
02) Fade time can be adjusted with the Fade Time fader, which varies from instant to 10 minutes.
01) Press the Tap Sync button several times to set and synchronize the chase rate (the rate at which all
scenes will sequence). The chase rate will synchronize to the time of the last two taps. The LED above
the Step button will flash at the new chase rate. The chase rate may be set anytime, whether or not,
a program is running.
02) Tap Sync will override any previous setting of the speed fader control, until the fader is repositioned
03) You can also use the Tap Sync button while setting a standard beat, using the Speed fader.
Master Slider control provides proportional level control over all channels and scenes with the exception
of the flash buttons.
Whenever the Master fader control is set to minimum, all stage outputs will be at zero except for any
output resulting from a flash button or the FULL ON button. If the Master is set to 50%, all outputs will be at
only 50% of the current channel or scene setting, except for any output resulting from a flash button or
the FULL ON button.
If the Master is set to full, all outputs will follow the unit setting. Master A always controls outputs of the
channels. Master B controls programs or scenes, except in the Double Preset mode.
01) All programs will run in sequential order.
02) The display will show the current program’s number.
03) All programs will be controlled by the same Speed fader.
04) Press the MODE SELECT button to select " CHASE SCENES".
05) Press the PARK button to select SINGLE CHASE MODE. The red LED will indicate this selection.
01) This mode will synchronously run all the programs.
02) All programs can be controlled with the same Speed fader. Each program’s speed may be
03) Press the MODE SELECT button to select "CHASE SCENES".
04) Press the PARK button to select MIX CHASE MODE. The yellow LED will indicate this selection.
01) The 3-digit display displays the intensity percentage or the absolute DMX value.
02) In order to toggle between percentage and absolute value, press and hold down the Shift/Record
button and press the % or 0-255 Button to switch between percentage and absolute values.
03) If the display shows, for example, "076", it means that the percentage value is 76%. If the display
shows "076", it means that the DMX value is 76.