Showmaster 24 MKII
01) During receiving and sending MIDI data, all MIDI scenes and channels will be automatically paused,
if there is no response within 10 minutes.
02) During receiving and sending file dump, the controller will automatically search for or send Device ID
of 55H (85), a file named DC1224 with an extension of "BIN (SPACE)".
03) File dump allows this controller to send its MIDI data to the next unit or other MIDI devices.
04) There are two types of file dump mode, as described below:
05) The controller will send and receive Note On and Note Off data via the flash buttons.
Turn ON/OFF program 1-24
Activate Channel 1-24
Turn ON/OFF AUDIO
DOUBLE PRESET mode
SINGLE PRESET mode