Infinity iW-1915 Pixel
03) 5-pin DMX signal connector IN
04) 5-pin DMX signal connector OUT
05) PowerCON power connector 100-240V IN
06) RJ45 Ethernet connector
07) Fuse F7AL/250V
08) PowerCON power connector 100-240V OUT
09) 3-pin DMX signal connector OUT
10) 3-pin DMX signal connector IN
Remove all packing materials from the Infinity iW-1915 Pixel. Check if all foam and plastic padding is
removed. Connect all cables.
Do not supply power before the whole system is set up and connected properly.
Always disconnect from electric mains power supply before cleaning or servicing.
Damages caused by non-observance are not subject to warranty.
Set Up and Operation
Follow the directions below, as they pertain to your preferred operation mode.
Before plugging the unit in, always make sure that the power supply matches the product specification
voltage. Do not attempt to operate a 120V specification product on 230V power, or vice versa.
Connect the device to the main power supply.