Infinity iW-1915 Pixel
1.2. ArtNet settings (ArtNet + DMX mode)
01) Activate Art + DMX (76+14) mode (see 2. Edit Mode, page 17).
02) Press the button, to confirm. You can now set the DMX starting address and/or the device’s
03) Press the buttons to select the digit which you want to adjust.
04) Press the buttons to change the value.
05) Once you have made all the desired changes, press the button to store.
2. Edit Mode
With this menu you can set your desired mode.
01) Press the button or press the buttons to select .
02) Press the button, to confirm. You can choose one of the 4 available modes.
03) Press the buttons to select the required mode:
04) Once you have selected the desired mode, press the buttons to change the value from
NO to YES.
05) Press the button to confirm your choice.
06) If the device has been set to Master mode, all the connected slave devices will act the same as the
07) If the device has been set to slave, it will react the same as its master device.