Followspot LED 120W
The manufacturer will not accept liability for any resulting damages caused by the non-observance of
this manual or any unauthorized modification to the device.
• Never let the power cord come into contact with other cables! Handle the power cord and all
connections with the mains with particular caution!
• Never remove warning or informative labels from the unit.
• Never use anything to cover the ground contact.
• Never lift the fixture holding it by the projector-head, as the mechanics may be damaged. Always
hold the fixture by the transport handles.
• Never place any material over the lens.
• Never look directly into the light source.
• Never leave any cables lying around.
• Do not insert objects into air vents.
• Do not connect this device to a dimmer pack.
• Do not switch the device on and off in short intervals, as this will reduce the device’s life.
• Do not touch the device’s housing bare-handed during its operation (housing becomes very hot).
Allow the fixture to cool for at least 5 minutes before handling.
• Do not shake the device. Avoid brute force when installing or operating the device.
• Only use the device indoors, avoid contact with water or other liquids.
• Only operate the fixture after having checked if the housing is firmly closed and all screws are tightly
• Only operate the device after having familiarized with its functions.
• Avoid flames and do not put close to flammable liquids or gases.
• Always keep the case closed while operating.
• Always allow a free air space of at least 80 cm around the unit for ventilation.
• Always disconnect power from the mains, when device is not used or before cleaning! Only handle
the power cord holding it by the plug. Never pull out the plug by tugging the power cord.
• Make sure that the device is not exposed to extreme heat, moisture or dust.
• Make sure that the available voltage is not higher than stated on the rear panel.
• Make sure that the power cord is never crimped or damaged. Check the device and the power
cord from time to time.
• If the lens is obviously damaged, it has to be replaced, so that its functions are not impaired due to
cracks or deep scratches.
• If device was dropped or struck, disconnect mains power supply immediately. Have a qualified
engineer inspect for safety before operating.
• If the device has been exposed to drastic temperature fluctuation (e.g. after transportation), do not
switch it on immediately. The arising condensation water might damage your device. Leave the
device switched off until it has reached room temperature.
• If your Showtec device fails to work properly, discontinue the use immediately. Pack the unit securely
(preferably in the original packing material), and return it to your Showtec dealer for service.
• For adult use only. The fixture must be installed beyond the reach of children. Never leave the unit
• Never attempt to bypass the thermostatic switch or fuses.
• For replacement use lamps and fuses of same type and rating only.
• The user is responsible for correct positioning and operating of the Followspot. The manufacturer will
not accept liability for damages caused by the misuse or incorrect installation of this device.
• This device falls under protection class I. Therefore it is essential to connect the yellow/green
conductor to earth.
• Repairs, servicing and electric connection must be carried out by a qualified technician.
• WARRANTY: Till one year after date of purchase.