Followspot LED 120W
This troubleshooting guide is meant to help solve simple problems.
If a problem occurs, carry out the steps below in sequence until a solution is found. Once the unit
operates properly, do not carry out following steps.
If the light effect does not operate properly, refer servicing to a technician.
Suspect three potential problem areas as: the power supply, the LEDs, the fuse.
01) Power supply. Check if the unit is plugged into an appropriate power supply.
02) The LEDs. Return the Followspot to your Showtec dealer.
03) The fuse. Replace the fuse. See page 13 for replacing the fuse.
04) If all appears to be O.K., plug the unit in again.
05) If you are unable to determine the cause of the problem, do not open the Followspot, as this may
damage the unit and the warranty will become void.
06) Return the device to your Showtec dealer.
The fixture does
not function at all
No power to the fixture
• Check if power is switched on and
cables are plugged in
Primary fuse blown
• Replace the fuse.
No light or LEDs
Fixture is too hot
• Allow the fixture to cool down
• Make sure air vents and the front
lens are not blocked
• Turn up the air conditioning
LEDs are damaged
• Disconnect the fixture and return it
to your dealer
The power supply settings do not
match local AC voltage and
• Disconnect fixture. Check settings
and correct if necessary