Phantom 120 Wash
Multiple Phantom Washes (DMX Control)
01) Fasten the effect light onto firm trussing. Leave at least 0,5 meter on all sides for air circulation.
02) Always use a safety cable (ordercode 70140 / 70141).
03) Plug the end of the electric mains power cord into a proper electric power supply socket.
04) Use a 3-pin XLR cable to connect the Phantom Wash RGBW and other devices.
05) Link the units as shown in (Fig.05), Connect a DMX signal cable from the first unit's DMX "out" socket to
the second unit's "in" socket. Repeat this process to link the second, third, and fourth units.
06) Supply electric power: Plug electric mains power cords into each unit's Pro Power socket, then plug
the other end of the mains power cord into proper electric power supply sockets, starting with the
first unit. Do not supply power before the whole system is set up and connected properly.
Multiple Phantom Washes (DMX Set Up)