Multi-Try Trigger Mode*
1. The IR detects an object in the IR
activation range and automatically turns
on linear illumination.
2. Aim the scanner’s line of light
over the bar code.
3. Pull the trigger to initiate scanning.
The scanner’s light output will start to
flash as it attempts to scan the bar code.
If the trigger is released the
scanner will stop trying to scan.
4. When scanner successfully reads the
bar code it will beep once, the white
LED will flash and the decoded data will
be transmitted to the host.
* For additional configurable modes of operation, please refer to the Area
Imaging Bar Code Supplemental Configuration Guide (
Figure 10. Multi-Try Trigger Mode