SECURITY SEAL INSTALLATION
Wire Security Seal (Seal Conversion Kit 46-46890)
1. Temporarily remove the platter and place it in a safe location.
2. Install the calibration switch/button tabbed cover.
3. Secure the cover in place with the flat head Phillips screw provided.
4. Position the security seal cage over the tab on the calibration switch/button
5. Thread the wire through the hole in the tab on the calibration switch/button
cover and through the wire lock at the other end forming a loop (see figure 1).
6. Crimp the lock closed to secure the wire, then pack the wire and lock into
7. Insert the tab on the end of the transparent cage cover into the slot on the
security cage then snap the other end into place over the security cage
8. Reinstall the platter.
Figure 84. Calibration Switch/Button Wire Security Seal Assembly.